FALL BASEBALL Important Dates:
July 20-August 15: On-Line Registration(Link Below)
August 18: Major League Draft Workout at Nouryon 5:30-7:00 (No workout for Rookie Leagues, Coaches will contact with team information)
Week of August 22: Coaches will contact with team information.
August 29, September 1st and 8th: Team Practices.
September 12-October 13: Games every Monday and Thursday
Eligibility: All boys grades K thru 6 (Fall 2022). Must live in the Villages of Howard or Suamico or attend school in the Howard Suamico School District.
ROOKIE AMERICAN – Instructional Coach Pitch League Grades K, 1
ROOKIE NATIONAL –Competitive Machine Pitch League Grades 2, 3
MAJOR - Grades 4th, 5th, 6th
All leagues based on grade in the fall school year 2022-2023
Games: League games are played at Nouryon and Calavera Park on Mondays and Thursdays. Starting times will vary.
Registration Fee: $75.00 per player
Uniforms: Players are responsible for supplying their own white baseball pants and colored leggings. Caps and jerseys will be provided (you keep the cap and return the jersey once the season is over).
We will need Coaches to be able and run this league, please consider volunteering during your registration. If interested in being a Director in this league, please contact Coach Knutson - email@example.com
August 20, 2022
Golf Scramble with Celebration to Follow
Golf At Village Green - Shotgun Starts at 11am and 2pm. Two separate start times. Golf 9 or 18 holes.
Townline - Reception 6:00–7:00 p.m. Casual Buffet 7:00-9:00 Music and Raffles 7:00 - 11:00 p.m.
9 holes $60. 18 holes $110. (Per Golfer)
7u-15u Tournament - COMMUNITY BASED TEAMS ONLY - No Club Teams
Gold and Silver Brackets for 11u-13u
Silver = Smaller Communities and Larger Communities "B" Teams
Gold = Larger Communities
A few notes :
A few important baseball topics to wrap up the 2021 season and prepare for the 2022 season :
1) Coaches. Over the next few weeks, Tournament Team Director Trent Noe will be reaching out to all of last year’s coaching staffs to go over the 2021 season. Anyone that did not coach this past summer and is interested in coaching next summer 2022 should touch base with Trent at Trentnoe28@gmail.com by Friday, Sept 24.
2) Winter Workouts. The BP High School Baseball Coaching Staff, along with our Pirate Baseball Club and Velocity Baseball, will again be sponsoring winter workouts this year for 3rd-8th grade players. The winter workout schedule will be published toward the end of October and run January thru March. We will again be offering hitting and pitching workouts. Bay Port Head Coach Harvey Knutson will be coordinating our workouts with Velocity Baseball (www.trainwithvelocity.com/).
3) Lessons. This year Velocity Baseball we will again be offering small group and individual hitting and pitching lessons. More information is available and to set up your free profile on the Velocity webpage (www.trainwithvelocity.com/) and/or by calling Jack directly at 920-660-2016. We highly recommend supplementing our large group workouts and practices with some small group / individual lessons. We will be holding an Open House / Q&A at the Pirate Baseball Training Academy (2284 Sachs Court) on Wednesday, Sept 29 at 6:30-7:30pm for anyone interested in checking out our facility and/or discussing the lesson packages.
Athletic pitcher class http://www.trainwithvelocity.com/athletic-pitcher/
Explosive Hitter Class https://www.trainwithvelocity.com/explosive-hitter
Athletic position player class (throwing) http://www.trainwithvelocity.com/athletic-position-player/
4) Memberships. We will again be offering memberships for the PBTA for anyone interested in using the facility for independent training. The 2020-21 membership ends Sun, Oct 31. New memberships start Nov 1 and will be available towards the end of Oct. More information will be available soon and will also be discussed at our Open House on Wednesday, Sept 29 at 6:30-7:30pm. If you'd like to start your membership sooner than November, let me know and we can work something out.
5) 2022 Coaching Staffs. Coaching staffs and practice schedules for February through Spring Break, will also be published in the first part of November.
As always, if you ever have any questions or concerns, let us know.
Pirate Baseball Club Board of Directors - Mike Simoens, Steve Johnson, Harvey Knutson, Trent Noe, Linn Heinzen
Every year the Pirate Baseball Club provides an opportunity for over 200 Howard-Suamico boys to participate in tournament baseball. This program is for boys with the skill and/or interest to participate in a competitive tournament environment. There will be tournament team opportunities for grades 1st-9th. Tournament teams will participate in tournaments throughout Wisconsin during the summer. Tournament Team practices will be offered once or twice a week from Feb through July. Practices will be used to improve individual and team skills. It is not mandatory that your son attends every practice and/or tournament; however, regular attendance is highly encouraged. Tournament Team members are required to continue their participation on their regular league teams.
Understand that the same objectives as league play – skill development, sportsmanship, and having fun will be a priority, however, winning will become a higher priority during tournament play competition. Parents will have to evaluate their son’s level of interest and skill when deciding to participate on tournament teams.
No news currently found.
|Bay Port Youth Baseball|